How effective is?

How effective is?

Post 16 Dec 2011 12:32

Hello, I want to ask how it would be effective in dps, with a combination of fast and slow weapon or two slow weapons.
(Weapon main hand 2.60 speed off 1.70 speed, or 2x 2.60 speed)
Place help because to me it is difficult to assess how.I think the difference is small but may be wrong.

Re: How effective is?

Post 17 Dec 2011 10:33

http://shadowcraft.mmo-mumble.com/

You can check it out there yourself, but the slowest offhand it allows you to use is a 1.8 dagger. Let's just say that having anything else than a 1.4 speed weapon in your offhand is a major dps loss and it's often worth it to go down a few tiers to get that.

Combat / Mutilate / Subtlety guides.
Shadowcraft spreadsheet.

Post 17 Dec 2011 12:19

Thanks for dagger information.But can tell what about combat rogue where weapons are sword or axe? Regularity slowly for main hand and fast for off hand (around 1.80,1.90)it remains the same.

Sorry if there are discrepancies and inconsistencies conversation, because my English is not good!

Post 17 Dec 2011 18:59

mehanik wrote:Thanks for dagger information.But can tell what about combat rogue where weapons are sword or axe? Regularity slowly for main hand and fast for off hand (around 1.80,1.90)it remains the same.

Sorry if there are discrepancies and inconsistencies conversation, because my English is not good!

I don't mean to avoid your question, but it's easy enough to get the first phase of the legendary daggers (397's); and the MH dagger gives a +45% damage increase on SS. I would suggest getting them and not worrying about the other MH's.

Post 19 Dec 2011 07:08

Thanks for help guys!

Post 26 Oct 2012 08:42

Awesome, useful information.