Rogue Combat weak dps

Rogue Combat weak dps

Post 05 Aug 2011 12:22

Hello
I have problem with my dps on combat spec.On single target I can make only 13k dps but on multi-target about 15k.I think that it is too little.
My rotation on single target is: SnD with 1 CP from SS-->5CP with Rupture from Revealing Strike-->1-2CP with SnD from SS if SnD ends-->5CP with Eviscerate from Revealing Strike.If I can I am using Killing Spree,Adrenaline Rush and Tricks of the Trade.
My rotation on multi target is: Activate Blade Flurry-->SnD with 1 CP from SS--> Killing Spree-->Adrenaline Rush-->1-2CP with SnD from SS-->5CP with Eviscerate from Revealing Strike.If I can I am using Tricks of the Trade on the tank.
My character armory
Did I do something wrong? Plz tell me.

Re: Rogue Combat weak dps

Post 05 Aug 2011 13:13

Go to my signature, read there.

Combat / Mutilate / Subtlety guides.
Shadowcraft spreadsheet.

Post 05 Aug 2011 14:19

Maybe this is strange but this guides didn't help me a lot.Did you look at my character?

Post 05 Aug 2011 17:42

Nope. If you follow the guide I won't have to :p

Shadowcraft spreadsheet.

Post 05 Aug 2011 18:53

Ok.I read the guide of many times.And on single target I must do that rotation: SS>SS>SS>RVS>Rupture or Evis and do not RVS if at 5 CP or before using SnD, its dps loss.Alright?But now my dps is 8k...
Whether hit rating +14.08% is enough? And 10.78% Haste, 11.94 mastery, crit 18.39% also? My glyphs,gems,ench as this way as on the guide.So I don't know why I have that low dps.

Post 05 Aug 2011 19:33

Well, let's see.
- You don't have a belt buckle.
- Your shoulders and cloak do not have enchants.
- All of your enchants are wrong or sub par (except landslide).
- Some of the gems in your gear are wrong.
- Your metagem is wrong.
- Your ring doesn't have a reforge.

I'm starting to think that you haven't even opened the guide :d
Also you shouldn't think of rotations like "how many sinister strikes should I use?" it all depends on combo points and priorities, which too are listed in the guide. Keeping snd up, rupture up and eviscerating otherwise will get you decent numbers, though there are some tricks which can be used to optimize dps.

Shadowcraft spreadsheet.

Post 05 Aug 2011 20:45

Whether enchants, gems and reforge will change a lot of dps? What tricks? I asked you for help because since I think that you are best :)

Post 05 Aug 2011 21:06

For example prioritizing eviscerate over rupture when deep insight is on. If you're doing 8k dps somehow I don't think you should think about minor things like that. Rather focus on the big picture. Enchants and gems give a huge amount of dps.

Shadowcraft spreadsheet.