a question for rakez

a question for rakez

Post 08 Oct 2009 03:34

I'm a lvl 80 Orc rogue named Onislash on Skullcrusher and i had a quick question to ask about a rogues rotation for the 15/51/5 Lethality build and if I was doing it right? I start off with a 2point SnD then hit my Blood fury, BF, KS and AR and as soon as I hit AR I do a 5point Rup and Evis and then fall into a 2SnD, 5Rup, and 4Evis. I have unbuffed 3588ap 39.96%crit 11.95% hit 21.86%arp and 34/29exp but I am only able to about 5to5.5k in a 25man I would enjoy any feed back and thank you for your time

Re: a question for rakez

Post 09 Oct 2009 23:15

Hey, the way you start your rotation is up to you, the dps difference is negligible. I often start with 1-2 point snd depending if ss glyph procs or not. After I get 5 combos I pop everything except AR and rupture -> kspree after which I pop AR and refresh snd at 5 points asap. From there I just continue with the normal low rupture rotation.

Combat / Mutilate / Subtlety guides.
Shadowcraft spreadsheet.

Re: a question for rakez

Post 10 Oct 2009 03:12

thx for the info i gave it a try and did a few runs unbuffed and saw an increase btw one more quick question i keep getting people saying that stacking armor pen is silly with the nerf should i keep going for armor pen gear and stack it or change it?