Combat rotation

Combat rotation

Post 05 Mar 2011 10:18

i need 1 questıon do you use rupture on combat rotation slice >rupture >evis oır Slice >evis > evis >evis ??

Re: Combat rotation

Post 25 Mar 2011 00:18

Generally speaking your rotation should consist of Slice and Dice, Rupture, Revealing Strikes, and Eviscerate.

The idea is to maintain ~85% uptime with Rupture and use Eviscerate as a filler for when Rupture is currently already applied to the target.

If your next question is going to be about Revealing Strikes then I will try to explain it as best I can - hopefully it will make sense!

Players are only to use Revealing Strikes at and only at 4 Combo Points exactly!
If rogues were to use Revealing Strikes at 3 Combo Points then the total Combo Point generation would be 4 which would force the rogue to use another Combo Point generating move. Normally this move would be Sinister Strike, however this is a theoretical DPS loss as it potentially wastes a Combo Point, assuming of course that the rogue has the glyph for Sinister Strike. If a rogue were to use Revealing Strikes at 5 Combo Points then there would indefinitely be a Combo Point wasted; hence a DPS loss.