Death Knight help

Re: Death Knight help

Post 05 Apr 2010 13:09

User avatarzYN

Ashgoz wrote:In the Damage done Menu, next to his name there is an arrow, if you click the arrow you see all the pets he used an how many dmg they've done.
If you click the name of the pet you can see which attacks they've used, and there average dmg.

I see, thanks. I was looking at the detailed list and missed them. Is there a way to see them in the detailed page as well?

Post 05 Apr 2010 13:28

I'm not sure what you are looking for.
Do you mean this http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-lk2hvkhasbm1l7su/details/29/?s=2003&e=2194 ?

Post 05 Apr 2010 20:40

After skimming the log quick and checking your armory profile, it just seems you're not using your skills enough.[/quote]

i did use all my pets cds etc but to the skill usage i find myself trying to take advantage of the RGP as much as possible may it be through a DC, HoW and other spells that have gone through RGP to cause a GCD but i am using all my runes and spells as much as possible im unsure

Post 08 Apr 2010 20:02

Hi / Terve:D Im bucke, from Shadowstorm in eonar a ICC25 raiding guild. I am doing 6-9k dps, i dont really know what is wrong with my dps, my gear seems to be good, expertise capped, hit overcapped..:( Trying best to get Deathbringer's will or something else to replace that stupid hit. Here is my armory http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&cn=Bucke Yes i know im lacking on boots, and trying to get my fourth tier10. My every single gear is enchanted that is possible exept rings and some other stuff that is only enchantable if your yourself an enchanter. Im doing my rotation right and, i have mark of blood on my blood build to help tanks a bit. If i should change my spec to something please mention it. Thank you for responding soon/ Kiitos vastauksista tulevaisuudessa! Ja onneksi olkoon LK25HC, Suomalaiset FTW:) ( en ollu varma replyttääkö tänne vai mitä ) I feel kinda embarassed in my raid as im usually last on dps.. :(

Post 10 Apr 2010 12:15

I'v been wondering for a while now how i could improve my dps...

im currently rolling as blood as unholy just wont work for me ...( i get much better results in blood)

this is me : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Terokkar&cn=Grimmoire

I enjoy playing blood but the main reason i am posting here is to ask if I would benefit from re gemming +20 str to Arp gems.

i usually hit 7-9k dps after a 5 min fight depending on the fight ( static fights are at the higher end of course)

alot of people have said i should re gem to arp but i wanted a decent opinion before making a commitment.

cheers for your time

Post 10 Apr 2010 17:20

Grimmoire wrote:alot of people have said i should re gem to arp but i wanted a decent opinion before making a commitment.

If I remember correctly the requirement list for gemming arp is (or at least I read, somewhere):
An iLvl 264 weapon.
600+ arp
2200+ strength(Before Gemming)

Also, just a li'l tip - Pick up the Emblem of Frost Leather-Belt, you need to drop some hit. (I am actually in exactly the same situation right now >.<

EDIT: Typos

Post 15 Apr 2010 16:46

hi I need help....first I want to know how much is the ArP soft cap for DW frost spec.....2º I want to know macros that could help in the same spec...I dont know like how cast instant howling blast without break the rotation or something like that....i need every macro I could use plz !!! I appreciate answers :)

Post 20 Apr 2010 12:25

zYN wrote:
Hexxagon wrote:I just have 1 question, does Hungering Cold work in a good way vs the Valkyrs in the LK 25 man fight?

No, definitely not.

With chillblains that is ofc, my bad for not writing that. Since i understand u had 2 frost DKs in ur HC kill, or is that miss intel ?

Post 03 May 2010 08:48

Hello guys.

I have a Death Knight in my 10man hardmode team, that i think could make more damage than he's doing. He's playing as blood, but ive spoked with some other dks, that are saying that it either DW Frost or Unholy that are kick ass atm. I believe ived heard that the only point u could raid as blood should be when u have really high end ICC 25man HM gear, or is that wrong?

I do know that its not the best "buff" wise setup for a death knight, cause we, but the rogue that are on the team aswell, are doing much more damage than the death knight.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Dsteel

Thats the Death Knight that iam talking about.

And a log from a evening of raiding:
http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/log/1671142

Please give some advise on how he could improve. :)

Best regards
WetLock

Post 12 May 2010 08:38

WetLock wrote:
Please give some advise on how he could improve. :)

He's playing a GCD locked specc (Blood) without being hitcapped (8%, 262 hit) and expertise capped (6.5%, ~165 rating), It is probably the reason. Tell him to go unholy until he gets better gear (That caps him on expertise and hit without having to gem it).