Masterfrost (Hopefully it'll evolve into a guide)

Masterfrost (Hopefully it'll evolve into a guide)

Post 19 Jan 2012 19:39

Hey everybody!

Since masterfrost is now the highest dps for DK's. I wondered if anyone had some knowledge about it that they love to share. I have an idea of what to do but not 100% clear.

Like keeping 1 unholy rune up at all times, keeping up plaguestrike but only refresh it if 2 of your unholy runes is up or 1 second away. If blood plague is up, use obliterate if you have 2 unholy runes up + 1 death/frost rune. Use free death and frost runes for Howling Blasts. Use FS when you have around 90 Runic power or capped to regain your runes or activate rime.

Please guys, share your information!

Re: Masterfrost (Hopefully it'll evolve into a guide)

Post 30 Jan 2012 10:36

I wouldnt completely agree with frost being the "masterfrost, or Most dps" unholy is buffed and doing more damage than ever if you know what you are doing with unholy you could probably out dps frost.

Post 31 Jan 2012 12:28

Nice guide! ;P

Post 31 Jan 2012 16:55

SybanDraenor wrote:I wouldnt completely agree with frost being the "masterfrost, or Most dps" unholy is buffed and doing more damage than ever if you know what you are doing with unholy you could probably out dps frost.

Masterfrost isn't just saying "frost is the best DPS spec", its a certain "style" of frost. One that focuses mainly on frost damage like Howling Blast and Frost Strike, and less on Obliterate.