One targets and AOE

One targets and AOE

Post 06 Oct 2011 13:46

Greetings to all paragon gamers :)
So i roll frost DK (dual wield) and use the common known enchants like on MH (Razorice) and on OH (Fallen Crusader)...
was searching a lot for: are there any better enchants on my weapons for AoE damage ? please help and thanks a lot again :)

Re: One targets and AOE

Post 06 Oct 2011 17:30

this is my armory for my deathknight, please any notes why i cant go more than 20k in firelands runs :) ? much appreciated

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/j ... x/advanced

Post 07 Oct 2011 16:30

Hi,
although I'm not a paragon member I'll give you a hand here... So let's start:

About your gear:
Head
reforge crit to expertise, enchanting and gemming is okay
Neck
reforge mastery to haste
Shoulder
leave it as it is
Chest
well, here drop the tier 12 chest, get tier 11 piece (even 359 is better, should be easy to obtain and just wait for majordomo to drop the chest piece ;)), enchant with peerless stats, get one bold inferno ruby and a etched demonseye
Waist
drop the etched demonseye, replace with bold inferno ruby, reforge hit to haste
Legs
reforge expertise to mastery
Wrist
enchant with +50 str, reforge mastery to haste
Hands
enchant with +50 str, reforge hit to haste
rings
reforge crit to expertise on both rings
trinkets
keep licence to slay, dmc: hurricane should be better than 359 crushing weight, but there are rumours that there are some issues regarding simulcraft results for the dmc, so if you have opportunity to obtain it just try it and see for yourself
Cloak
reforge expertise to mastery, you might wanna get +65 crit enchant, but it's not a biggie and not much of a difference
Weapons
reforge on one hit to haste, mastery to haste on the other
Sigil
reforge crit to expertise

With this you should get roughly 450 more strength, 150 more haste, expertise right around 26 cap, but loosing a bit of master...
Next step, try to obtain obs cleavers or a mandible of bethilac
And of course try to drop mining and replace it with some better profession, ie. engineering is great for dks... and level up jwc to get three bold chimera eyes :]
As far as aoeing goes, it's better to do aoe in frost presence, for aoe heavy fights (like bethilac or rhyolith) I dont go as dw, but as 2h specced frost with Fallen crusader on my weapon. Well, for dw aoeing I heard replacing razorice with cinderglacier is the way, but I didnt try that yet.

Post 08 Oct 2011 02:15

thanks much on help :) appreciated :)