Frost DK Dps

Frost DK Dps

Post 26 Sep 2011 17:33

Hi, Im lvl85 frost dk from dentarg EU, my ilvl is 362 and I have problems with my dps. What rotation i should use? thank you=)

Re: Frost DK Dps

Post 26 Sep 2011 19:29

IT > PS (Outbreak) > Obi until RC and then FS > FS > Obi when procced and always when available and remember to choose howling blast on procc instead of icy touch.

Post 30 Sep 2011 23:00

Tittzi wrote:IT > PS (Outbreak) > Obi until RC and then FS > FS > Obi when procced and always when available and remember to choose howling blast on procc instead of icy touch.

I'm kind of curious as to why you suggest using IT at all in place of HB? Is there something I'm missing that makes IT worth using, because as far as I can recall, the base damage is lower and the cost is the same (not to mention HB is an AoE spell, if there happens to be any other targets in the area, and they will all be infected with your Frost Fever.)

On pull:
Pillar > Outbreak > OBx2 > Blood Tap > OB > FSx2 > OB > ERW > OBx3 and go on from there.

May not be the exact starting "rotation" but, just make sure you don't RP cap and remember it's worth waiting a second or two for a rune so you can OB on proc instead of using FS on proc. Also, only HB on proc (or in the rare occurrence that Frost Fever falls off).

Post 04 Oct 2011 18:37

Ty for your answers=)