DK Tanking

Re: DK Tanking

Post 09 Nov 2011 10:25

yeah we just went round trying the first lot of bosses excluding beth cause that one is really quite hard, and yeah when we first tried baleroc we did use a spriest to soak the first shard with a disc preist spamming him using pain suppression and barrier if needed, we normally use 1 tank( pally) 1 warr, 2 dk(me since other tank has holy spec, and another from guild), 1 enhance shammy , 1 boomkin, 1 spriest, and a feral druid with 1 pala healer and 1 disc priest, we seem to manage fine then there is someone who mucks it up we got another raid tonight, and i did suggest to go domo and he said that we will be first focusing on shannox bale and then domo cause he doesnt want to wait bosses on normal when we may have a chance on killing them so thats why he says that we arent going domo first :P

Syban, Draenor

Post 10 Nov 2011 00:21

Yeah, I see his point of view. Domo is quite easy though, less things one person can do that will wipe your raid. Well, not necessarily less, but things that just shouldn't happen.

Beth wasn't too bad. Like I said, we had my DK and a SPriest soaking all the broodlings, any that got through our Warlock would handle.

Rhyo was quite simple, to be honest, especially with the nerf. 2 heal it, stear him well, and nuke the crap out of him and you'll down him.

Post 14 Nov 2011 09:10

Yeah, well i just done hc domo and beth and bale last night on my main to see exactly what i would be doing as a tank, and as a tank there isnt really anything differant for me, but i relise how much effort is actually needed for healing when i had a look at it, also my main was used as the soaker running around in ghost wolf and hitting them as i was the worst dps in the group only pulling 32k, so they thought it would be easier to send the lower dps to soak adds so others can concentrate on drones, spinners etc.

On domo isnt much differant either apart from i would be needed to taunt alot quicker so the melee dont lose there stacks but its really quite easy with everyone pulling about 55-70k dps its just a matter of repeating and think we definitely would manage domo on my dk. However like my guild leader said to concentrate on baleroc i think, now seeing the fight from start to finish, we wouldnt manage it at all. :P