Interview for a russian blog with one of your raiders!

Interview for a russian blog with one of your raiders!

Post 06 Mar 2011 08:13

Hi there!

My name s Alex, im running a popular moonkin blog on a biggest russian wow portal noob-club.ru

Yeah, my colleague, Bizewwwka already did a great interview with Rakez for noob-club.ru, and
that was a great success (with 15k views and over 100 awesome commentaries during first 24 hours).

Our readers were impressed by the info youve provided and interesting answers. And, yeah, photos were brilliant!

Not a surprise, our people are very curious about you and your raiding progress!

So, ive got an idea to make an interesting interview for noob-club.ru with one of your raiders.
About your WoW experience, raiding tips, class balance, theorycraft and social activities.

If it'd will be druid player, id be very happy moonkin - cause my blog is about raiding resto/moonkins.
(Dreams of an interview with Lappé :) ).

To make things easier, I can provide a short (or long if your interested) list of questions by e-mail.

So the player can sit back, relax and answer questions in a comfortable situation, mb even do a pause and finish it another day.

I know that some of your raiders speak finnish and not english, so I appreciate any opportunity to do an interview with english-speaking raider.

You can contact me by Icq 622-191-634 or e-mail [email protected] .

Thanks in advance!

Re: Interview for a russian blog with one of your raiders!

Post 06 Mar 2011 12:09

User avatarxenophics

Hi,

Lappe should be sending you an email today about the interview. Also, would you mind linking the earlier interview here so we can add it to the list we have? Wasn't able to find it from the site with google translate.

Post 06 Mar 2011 13:11

Thanks alot for such a swift answer!

Already got e-mail from Lappe, ill provide him with my interview guide asap.

Heres link to an interview with Rakez by Bizewwwka:
http://www.noob-club.ru/index.php?actio ... ;uid=32275

Some people reported that this link may ask you some registration details, so heres another - to my colleague' blog:
http://www.noob-club.ru/index.php?actio ... ;uid=32275

You can also send your feedback on Rakez' interview to me, so ill send it right to Bizewwwka.

Post 07 Mar 2011 08:42

Ok, Ive just sent an interview guide to Lappe.
Its rather solid one, with lots of interesting questions and some places for screenshots and photos/video.

I predict a huge success if we put some work and insight into the interview and answers.

So, once I get the answers and media from Lappe, Ill translate it into russian, edit the text, add screenies/photo/video and post it in the blog.

Then ill post a link here and, if your interested, provide an english transcript so you can post it yourself.

Thanks in advance!
Any feedback, suggestions or comments are appreciated :)

Post 11 Mar 2011 19:08

Got some news for you.

We did a nice job with Lappe.
There are some nice questions, funny answers and... small but exclusive mini-guide of moonkin UI by Lappe!

Atm Im gonna translate it into russian, edit some and send you an english transcript for your site/blog.
And I predict that the best time to post it will be Thuesday evening, 15/03, just before the maintenance.

So our people will come online in the morning - just to remember "oh, its maintenance day", then come to noob-club' blogs and find our awesome work :P

By the way, tomorrow noob-club.ru will have a small anniversary, 3 years of providing great content to russian WoW-players.
Feel free to come in and post some greetings in english :)

Post 16 Mar 2011 18:24

Woot, that was a great success!

44 comments, 19000 views during less than 24 hours, 2x100% rating from premium users.

Random comments, translated from russian:

"damn, that interview is realy cool and interesting!"
"he has the same attitude on alcohol with me, hes cool guy for sure!"
"great answers, he has great sense of humour!"
"such a positive guy, his joke about glue and feathers is cute!"
"thanks for the interview, can you get another with some of their hunters?"
"owls are so cute!"
etcetc

http://www.noob-club.ru/index.php?actio ... 3;uid=5496
:)

P.S. Lappé got english version of the interview, so you are free to post it on your forum/blog.
Just add some link to my russian blog :)

Big thanks,
your raidingmoonkin.ru