Ranged dps UI discussion

Re: Ranged dps UI discussion

Post 06 Mar 2012 19:35

User avatarPantaenius

I heard that MU is broken...
anyway may i overread the post of your configuration...
I'm sorry :)
I'l look for this :D

Post 16 Mar 2012 22:55

Hey manni :)

I love your UI so therefor I decided to try and make it. But I have a little problem with the PowerAura addOn. How do you make the timer on your Metamorphosis f.x. to count down instead of going from 0-30?

Post 17 Mar 2012 09:05

I forgot something :) How do you move your character face in the upper left corner? When i unlock it and try to move it, it doesn't work ;(

Post 17 Mar 2012 11:43

User avatarHermanni

Some of my PowA configs are posted in this thread viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2571#p13633

I'm not sure what you mean by character face but if you mean the avatar in the player frame it should be configurable in Shadowed Unit Frames options.

I'm sorry if this wasn't helpful, but just post again with a bit more detail about what exactly you want and I'll do my best to help.

Post 17 Mar 2012 21:32

It was really helpful! :) Thankz. But I got another question now ;S On the screenshot in the start of this discussion I can see that on top of your targets avatar (In this case Ragnaros) you can see your dots. How do you make them look like that? :)

Post 18 Mar 2012 14:05

User avatarHermanni

Again something you can achieve through the Shadowed Unitframes configurations. Target frame > Auras is where you'll want to look at.