Maeil UI 2

Re: Maeil UI 2

Post 22 Jun 2010 13:11

maeil can you help plz
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... 1%82%D0%B0
what are suggetions to my gems?what is wrong and what gems are better and why.thx.

Post 22 Jun 2010 17:06

As Rakez's signature says -

BTW This is UI topic, all questions about rogue theorycraft should be headed to viewtopic.php?f=18&t=419 :)

Post 22 Jun 2010 20:09

Maeil,how to change font only in pitbull addon?

Post 22 Jun 2010 20:25

Slicy wrote:Maeil,how to change font only in pitbull addon?

try shared media

Post 22 Jun 2010 21:48

I think it was you streaming ICC 25 Lich King HC last monday and you had an addon that keeps track of your cooldowns. It's a bar with the ability icons moving from right to left going faster the more towards the left they are.
What's the name of that addon?

Post 23 Jun 2010 00:00

Rhenvan wrote:I think it was you streaming ICC 25 Lich King HC last monday and you had an addon that keeps track of your cooldowns. It's a bar with the ability icons moving from right to left going faster the more towards the left they are.
What's the name of that addon?

Sexycooldown

Post 26 Jun 2010 14:28

Yo Maeil,

I downloaded gbags and skinner and gbags didnt work at all :( and also what settings did you use on skinner? cause i cant work that addon at all.

Thanks
Nova

Post 28 Jun 2010 14:47

Are you using UI scale Maeil? And last but not least. I noticed your Accouncements from bigwigs is 2 places, you got the "less important ones" on the top, while you have big ones in the middle of your screen. Since there is only 1 Msg Bar, is that just "Emphasize" then ?

Hope you can help me out, since it sucks doing configs on bosses.

Post 03 Jul 2010 00:13

Hi maeil.I want to ask how to put Troll racial ability to the rogue power bars,so they will track it?It got the same name with the weapon enchat buff -berserking ..mm?

Post 03 Jul 2010 19:34

What a change for the 3.3.5! The new addon list available? :-)
(maybe i'm wrong but it remind me the Gray's UI, isn't it?)