Maeil UI 2

Re: Maeil UI 2

Post 01 May 2010 15:59

It dosen't seem to work here and configurations i must take a look at?

Post 06 May 2010 21:45

simply type /brh to activate the addon

Post 12 May 2010 05:23

Maeil can u please tell me the texture for your pitbull unitframe thx!

Post 12 May 2010 07:02

If you read through the topic you will see that it is oRA3.

Post 14 May 2010 22:49

hey maeli

i would like to know the addon u were using to show the timers and bars on your debuffs, was it buffalo? i could move the place of my debuffs, but couldn't find an option to show the number of stack for my debuffs and to place bars to show the remaining duration thats if it was buffalo if not i would like to know the addon name.

thanks in advance mate.

Post 15 May 2010 00:22

Passive wrote:hey maeli

i would like to know the addon u were using to show the timers and bars on your debuffs, was it buffalo? i could move the place of my debuffs, but couldn't find an option to show the number of stack for my debuffs and to place bars to show the remaining duration thats if it was buffalo if not i would like to know the addon name.

thanks in advance mate.

satrina's buff bars

Post 15 May 2010 11:10

Swae wrote:
Passive wrote:hey maeli

thanks in advance mate.

satrina's buff bars

Using Rogue power bars for my dps debuffs & buffs.

Post 17 May 2010 17:36

Hey Maeil.

I was wondering what Grid addition you were using to apply the huge skull onto dead Raid members

Post 27 May 2010 01:32

Hi,

Can you tell me what addon do you use for your minimap in the ICC TimeLapse video please? (and/or now if it has changed ^^) Is it dminimap or squeenix or else? Thx in advance.

Post 09 Jun 2010 09:50

Hai Maeil.
I have a question about your UI as everyone else in this Thread it seems.

Question One:
Wich addon are you using to show Targets debuffs? Just to the right of your target that is. And how do you config the addon?

Question Two:
How do you config so that your bars and buffs/debuff gets this darkish figure?

Question Three:
How do you config so the Rogue Bars "Slice N Dice" & "Rupture" gets into the same bar, so to speak.

Thanks in advance.
Sealost