@ Devai

@ Devai

Post 29 Oct 2010 13:21

Please upload your UI sexy! =)

Re: @ Devai

Post 29 Oct 2010 15:38

It is a edited Tukui package, exactly this: http://www.tukui.org/v2/forums/topic.php?id=3557

Post 29 Oct 2010 16:38

HeXaN wrote:It is a edited Tukui package, exactly this: http://www.tukui.org/v2/forums/topic.php?id=3557

<3

Post 30 Oct 2010 02:22

Hi, I just want to know what addon controls the damage text. I'd really like to add that to my existing UI.

Post 30 Oct 2010 13:09

User avatardeva

Nickishulk wrote:Hi, I just want to know what addon controls the damage text. I'd really like to add that to my existing UI.

Tukui controls the damage text, its build-in tukui interface.

It's tukui damage font:
combat_font.ttf
Last edited by deva on 30 Oct 2010 13:18, edited 1 time in total.

Mess with the best, die like the rest!

Post 30 Oct 2010 13:15

User avatardeva

Said before on this thread, its elv edit from tukui. There is couple things i'v added on it xfilter/classtimer (which you prefer) ,omniCC, stayfocused (for hunters), omen, recount, bigwigs and if you play dk u can use gurunes/magicrunes

You can download it there ( It does _NOT_ include WTF files so, u need to set those addons up by yourself )
http://static.paragon-wow.com/file/55/8 ... b6b09e98e/

Post 30 Oct 2010 20:18

Hello! Another UI question, yes.

Your raid frames are awesome, and I realise they are part of the TUKUI... is there a way to separate them from that, or do you know of another mod that is like that? I want to keep the UI i currently have, and TUKUI takes over everything :P

Post 31 Oct 2010 12:15

I recently came across your ui Devai, and i like how you have set your ui to include horn of winter into it. im having trouble finding a site or any information as to how to include it into my class timers bar. any links or a resolution to the problem would be greatly appreciated.

Post 31 Oct 2010 14:03

User avatardeva

Dreadreaper wrote:I recently came across your ui Devai, and i like how you have set your ui to include horn of winter into it. im having trouble finding a site or any information as to how to include it into my class timers bar. any links or a resolution to the problem would be greatly appreciated.

When i play my dk, horn of winter will pop in middle of my screen if i dont have it on, but if you want to add it to your classtimers u need to open the lua file with lua editor, then u need to add horn of winter spell in there as code.

this is what you need to input on the tukuiclasstimer.lua

CreateSpellEntry( 57330 ), -- Horn of Winter
Last edited by deva on 31 Oct 2010 14:56, edited 1 time in total.

Post 31 Oct 2010 14:29

User avatardeva

Tchernobyl wrote:Hello! Another UI question, yes.

Your raid frames are awesome, and I realise they are part of the TUKUI... is there a way to separate them from that, or do you know of another mod that is like that? I want to keep the UI i currently have, and TUKUI takes over everything :P

Not that i know of, sorry :(